VoR MICROSCREEN DRUM FILTER
The Ideal Solution for Water Filtration On:-
- sewage treatment plants
- paper manufacturing, textile and food processing industry
- power stations
- fish farms
Microscreen Drum Filters Ensure:-
- completely automatic operation
- low operational costs
- large flow capabilities in a small footprint
- stainless steel construction resists corrosion even in harsh environments
- internal non-metal components are non-corrosive and highly resistant
The unique design of the microscreen drum filter maximizes the surface
area of the filtration media to achieve high removal efficiency with minimal
investment and operating costs. Each filter is supplied fully optimized
for each particular filtration application.
Model BMF Microscreen Filters operate on the gravity filtration
Three models are available:-
BMF-B2 - for installation into concrete channel or channels.
The basic version is suitable particularly for single unit applications.
BMF-BK2 - for installation in concrete channels. A cover with continuous
opening is added. We recommend this version particularly for larger applications
where two or more filters are installed.
BMF-O - supplied in a stainless steel tank. This model of
the filter is designed to be located above ground with input and output
pipe stubs integral to the stainless steel tank.
- The simple construction of the filters allows for quick visual
inspection of all parts including the filtration media.
- The filters are made of high quality stainless steel.
- It is not necessary to use special filtration grates or frames
with fixed filtration cloth. You can easily fix the filtration
media or metal sieve without any adjustments.
- No cisterns for catching and taking away filtrate are necessary.
Each unit comes complete with a mudwell, and is offered with a
gravity feed discharge pipe or available with an optional mudwell
- No outside source of backwash water is necessary; the filters
are equipped with their own backwash pumps that use filtered water
to clean the filtration media.
- Pumps for filtered water transport are not necessary, the filtration
is gravitational with headloss being only 250 400 mm.